Registrations are now open for the National Energy Efficiency Conference 2017, which will take place on 20 – 21 November at Pullman and Mercure Melbourne Albert Park.
Now in its ninth year, the National Energy Efficiency Conference is Australia’s premier annual event on energy efficiency, bringing together up to 400 efficiency leaders, innovators, energy users and policy makers.
The theme for 2017 – Security, Affordability, Productivity – underlines the growing recognition that smart demand side investments are the quickest and cheapest way to solve Australia’s energy crisis, and keep our energy system reliable and affordable.
Andrew McAllister, Californian Energy Commissioner, has been announced as the keynote speaker.
Topics to be covered during the conference include:
- Energy efficiency and demand management
- Energy productivity improvements
- The structure and regulation of Australia’s electricity system
- How to design better energy markets and more compelling energy efficiency products and services
- The smart controls revolution
More information here