- Australia Day Honours for Deo Prasad & Peter Newman, CRCLCL
- ISCA on quantifying the role of green infrastructure to Carbon Performance
27 January 2014
A commitment to sustainability and the development of greener cities has resulted in Australia Day honours for Scientia Professor Deo Prasad, CEO of the CRC for Low Carbon Living (CRCLCL) and Professor Peter Newman was awarded for contributions to urban design and transport sustainability. They have both been appointed as an Officer of the General Division of the Order of Australia.
14 January 2014
The Infrastructure Sustainability Council of Australia (ISCA) has commenced a new research project to provide guidance on quantifying the carbon impacts of green infrastructure that will:
- Identify existing tools and guidelines for calculating the carbon impacts of green infrastructure
- Review existing tools and guidelines to determine those which are most relevant to the various types of infrastructure assessed under the IS rating scheme.
- Develop further guidance on use of the most relevant and appropriate tools.
ISCA is seeking assistance. If you have any information please email Parisa at email@example.com